What is Amazon DynamoDB?
Amazon DynamoDB is a key-value and document database that delivers single-digit millisecond performance at any scale. It’s a fully managed, multi-region, multi-master, durable database with built-in security, backup and restore, and in-memory caching for internet-scale applications. DynamoDB can handle more than 10 trillion requests per day and can support peaks of more than 20 million requests per second.
Why Choose Linux Technologies?
Linux Technologies’s expertise in data modeling and data migrations can help you quickly plan and perform your migration to AWS DynamoDB. Linux Technologies assess traditional relational databases, non-relational databases and data workloads identifying the data sets that fit into a DynamoDB environment. Our experienced architects and engineers will design the DynamoDB environment to meet your requirements and use the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (SCT) and in-house developed methods to migrate your data and perform extensive validation to ensure no data loss.
What does an Linux Technologies Database Migration engagement look like?
Our customer focus is Rapid Response, Rapid Planning, Rapid Execution and full transparency. Our engagements start with an understanding of your needs and requirements. Key activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Initiation and Kickoff
- Governance: stakeholders, working groups, roles
- Success criteria
- Discovery and design workshops
- Database TCO assessment and/or analysis
- Database/Application discovery and architecture review
- Migration Readiness Assessment and Planning
- Rapid High-level Design, PoCs
- Tools definition for migration, automation, orchestration e.g AWS DMS, SCT, CloudEndure and other third-party tools
- Migration wave planning
- PoC and Migration demonstration
- Automate migration factory to meet near zero downtime requirements
- Performance, Success measurements and Optimize
- Operations runbooks, change management process and tools
Benefits with Linux Technologies
- Expert knowledge of Relational and NoSQL database technologies e.g MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB etc. and AWS solutions
- Extensive database migration experience leveraging AWS DMS, SCT and CloudEndure tools
- Linux Technologies provides database expertise and services to migrate RDBMS with zero downtime, including schema conversion from commercial database offerings to Amazon Aurora databases enabling clients to experience database freedom
- Proven success in delivering solutions to customers, globally
- Full stack cloud solutions partner
- Global Centers of Excellence: 24x7x365