What is DevOps?
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
Our key focus areas
What does a DevOps with Linux Technologies engagement look like?
Our customer focus is Rapid Response, Rapid Planning, Rapid Execution and full transparency. Our engagements start with an understanding of your needs and requirements. Key activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scope, Initiation and Kickoff
- Governance: stakeholders, working groups, roles
- Business goals, success criteria
- Discovery and design workshops
- DevOps tools assessment
- Application build, test and release process review
- Application discovery and architecture review
- Define DevOps framework: CI/CD, Security, Tools selection and Monitoring
- Infrastructure as Code and integration
- Continuous security and testing framework
- DevOps implementation plan
- Monitor, measure, manage
- Application onboarding
- Performance and success measurements
- Develop standard runbooks
- Knowledge transfer
Benefits with Linux Technologies
- Expert knowledge of AWS DevOps toolsets e.g CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild and other ecosystem tools e.g Jenkins, Terraform, Vault, Docker, Kubernetes, Travis, JUnit etc.
- Predefined recommenced DevOps toolchain enabling rapid implementation of DevOps practices
- Expert knowledge of DevOps security best practices enabling “Shift left” and help implement DevSecOps.
- Proven success in delivering solutions to customers, globally
- Full stack cloud solutions partner
- Global Centers of Excellence: 24x7x365