What is AWS Container Services?
Containers provide a standard way to package your application code, configurations and dependencies into a single object. Containers share an operating system installed on servers/instances and run as resource-isolated processes ensuring quick, reliable and consistent deployments.
How Linux Technologies can help?
Our practice will help build and manage your Container Platform through Rapid Response, Rapid Planning, Rapid Execution and full transparency. Our engagements start with an understanding of your needs and requirements. Key activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scope, Initiation and Kickoff
- Governance: stakeholders, working groups, roles
- Customer focused business goals and outcomes
- Success criteria
- Application discovery and design workshops
- Plan, Design and Implement
- Identify application changes and develop a refactoring plan
- Build Container Images
- GitOps – CI/CD
- Container security and traffic management implementation
- Automation and Orchestration
- Container logging and Monitoring Architecture
- Support and Managed Services
- Customer satisfaction
Benefits with Linux Technologies
- Expert knowledge of AWS ECR, ECS, EKS and Fargate solutions and Kubernetes ecosystems tools e.g Istio, AppMesh, Ingress.
- GitOps expertise for declarative application and infrastructure deployment on Kubernetes
- Extensive experience with container security
- Proven success in delivering solutions to customers globally
- Full stack cloud solutions partner
- Global Centers of Excellence: 24x7x365